i have no words that want to speak except, my dear, please see the light aNd the curls
*
*
"drip, blow, drag in pink camouflage." or, "drops of blood and other chaotic thoughts." acrylics on 14 x 18 canvas. (click on image to see larger) * * (C) photographs & art MJ Calitz, 2010
this painting shouts with the voices of a thousand life-forms... I see so many faces in there, a forest, even time square and central park... maybe it's because I picture this piece as being four feet by six. even a copy of this made into a giant poster on paper and in a 1" thick poster frame would demand great attention...
that's what i like about abstract paintings. every person sees something else.this one was inspired by jackson pollock. dripping paint on huge canvasses.
2 comments:
this painting shouts with the voices of a thousand life-forms... I see so many faces in there, a forest, even time square and central park... maybe it's because I picture this piece as being four feet by six. even a copy of this made into a giant poster on paper and in a 1" thick poster frame would demand great attention...
do you see the order in the chaos?
that's what i like about abstract paintings. every person sees something else.this one was inspired by jackson pollock. dripping paint on huge canvasses.
Post a Comment